What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than a spooky read? Here are 5 books for your late night consideration... π»
Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
"James Schwartz congratulations on this book! It was a short read but I found it thought provoking in regards to Amish heritage and po...
-
Congrats Mary (and Rosanna!) on your newest book, We're Not Wrong, You Are: Amish vs. Mennonite now available! Sure to shake up the sys...
-
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories (Alien Buddha Press) by James Schwartz. Available on Amazon Aug. 17! Foreword by Perry Brass ...
-
In The Alien Buddha’s Dreams is made of 183 pages of sweet revelations and spicy night terrors. This lucid, looping collection from 28 d...




