I'm attending Detroit’s Poet Laureate Jessica Care Moore's inaugural address titled “The G.O.A.T City: How Love, Resilience & 17 Syllables Can Amplify the Heart of Our City" to launch National Poetry Month!
Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
Dear Michigan friends, August 4th is the Michigan primary , please vote yes to fund public transit and Abdul El-Sayed for US Senate ! I don...
-
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories (Alien Buddha Press) by James Schwartz. Available on Amazon Aug. 17! Foreword by Perry Brass ...
-
My poem Detroit Dispatch is up today at The New Verse News , read it here !
-
I'm very happy to share my VERY FIRST book of short stories will be dropping later this summer by Alien Buddha Press ! Details TBA!
