So many writers have shaped or inspired me but none more so than Truman Capote! Read his short stories and travel writings! ♥️ Happy 100! #capote100 #trumancapote
Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
Dear Michigan friends, August 4th is the Michigan primary , please vote yes to fund public transit and Abdul El-Sayed for US Senate ! I don...
-
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories (Alien Buddha Press) by James Schwartz. Available on Amazon Aug. 17! Foreword by Perry Brass ...
-
My book The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories is featured in the September issue of Diversity Rules Magazine , now available! Read he...
-
SUNSET IN ROME AMAZON LINK by James Schwartz (author of "The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America", "Motor C...
