Happy National Poetry Month! 🖤🌃


 Happy National Poetry Month from the poetic Motor City! This year I have a new poetry / photography collection, MOTOR CITY MIX, via Alien Buddha Press, have joined FEVERS OF THE MIND as a monthly contributor and recently contributed to Silver Birch Press' THOUGHTS ABOUT THE EARTH SERIES

On a personal note I have been reading poetry since I was a youth and my voice echoes those pioneers before me: Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Arthur Rimbaud, Hart Crane, Allen Ginsberg, James Baldwin...

 

ICYMI: EAT THE STORMS: EPISODE 13 SEASON 4  

Featured Post

"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights

THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA  (EBOOK)   BOOK REVIEWS:   As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...