Several years ago I was interviewed by students at the University of Zurich researching Swiss Amish. I meant to add some genealogy material then but didn't get around to it. I have been working on a mini essay distilling this which is harder than it sounds! Genealogy research is not necessarily an interesting topic but French Anabaptists are rarely mentioned.
Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
An excerpt from my new book The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories is included in Alien Buddha Zine #92 (November)!
-
Congrats Mary (and Rosanna!) on your newest book, We're Not Wrong, You Are: Amish vs. Mennonite now available! Sure to shake up the sys...
-
My Night Portrait of the Fisher Buidling is featured in the Great American Poets 4 anthology, now available!
-
My Detroit photography has been published by The Great Lakes Review! Photography by James Schwartz Portraits of Palmer Park #Photograph...






