New & Recent Releases 📚


Aah August, the deepest part of summer! I have a beach read for my readers this year with my novella Long Lost Friend my follow up to Sunset in Rome and poetry / photography in several new anthologies! 

On the Highways With Miles... to go! Jack Kerouac and the Poets Edition 

Waltzin Through Rusty Cages (photography) 

On the Highways With Many Miles...To Go! Poetry & Art: Inspired by Jack Kerouac, Townes Van Zandt, Miles Davis & many more (Deluxe Edition)

Fevers of the Mind Poetry and Art Issue 6: the Empath Dies in the End 


Also... 

I will be joining Coffee with Friends podcast tonight to discuss Long Lost Friend!  

Featured Post

"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights

THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA  (EBOOK)   BOOK REVIEWS:   As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...