Thank you to everyone who came out for our hybrid Long Lost Friend book release party, Peter Werbe reading and open mic night! It was magical!
Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
In The Alien Buddha’s Dreams is made of 183 pages of sweet revelations and spicy night terrors. This lucid, looping collection from 28 d...
-
"James Schwartz congratulations on this book! It was a short read but I found it thought provoking in regards to Amish heritage and po...
-
Press Release: "Amish Alchemy" by James Schwartz In my fourth decade on this planet I just feel grateful to still be around and st...
-
Congrats Mary (and Rosanna!) on your newest book, We're Not Wrong, You Are: Amish vs. Mennonite now available! Sure to shake up the sys...
-
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
