Best of 2022

 The holiday season is upon us again so I am wishing you all festive tidings! 2022 was a productive year for my creative endeavors and it's not over yet! 


"Alien Buddha's Best of 2022" anthology will be available via Amazon December 15! Includes a poem from "Motor City Mix" and photo.

You can also find my poetry / writings at https://feversofthemind.com/ and in the following anthologies, all published this year! 

"Hard Rain Poetry: Forever Dylan" 

"Alien Buddha zine #35" 

"Psalms of the Alien Buddha 2" 

"Alien Buddha Skips the Party 2" 

"Alien Buddha's Microdoses" 

In addition to:  

"Motor City Mix" 

"Sunset in Rome" 

If you are interested in my previous work check out the Books page for a comprehensive list with links to purchase.

Popular titles include: 

"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" 

"Sweeter Voices Still: An LGBTQ Anthology from Middle America" 


What authors am I reading these days? Alex Dimitrov has a Substack now (https://alexdimitrov.substack.com/) and I loved loved loved "All Down Darkness Wide" by Seán Hewitt: 


Lastly I am rereading "Cleaness" by Garth Greenwell:

And of course the daily poetic take on the headlines at The New Verse News: 

My latest poem:
https://thenewversenews.substack.com/p/todays-new-verse-news-the-great-american  


Happy reading!  

Featured Post

"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights

THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA  (EBOOK)   BOOK REVIEWS:   As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...