I have taken meetings with producers over the years but most Amish themed reality TV shows don't pay much. There is also the matter of artistic integrity. In my opinion the best Amish film is Devil's Playground, filmed near where I grew up.
Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
My book The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories is featured in the September issue of Diversity Rules Magazine , now available! Read he...
-
The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories by James Schwartz is now available! Read an excerpt here . Cities have no accommodations for Am...
-
The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories (Alien Buddha Press) by James Schwartz. Available on Amazon Aug. 17! Foreword by Perry Brass ...
-
Just announced! - I'm honored to have my Sleepcast Poem included in the forthcoming New Generation Beat Publications anthology New Gen...
-
My Detroit photography has been published by The Great Lakes Review! Photography by James Schwartz Portraits of Palmer Park #Photograph...