Spring Update


Dear Readers,

I am happy to announce several new lit projects this year... 

ICYMI:  In January, Roi Fainéant Press published my Night Portrait of The Fisher Building which has been archived here! I also read Night Portrait at my St. Patrick's Day pop-up poetry reading at the Psychedelic Healing Shack.

 My meditation Summer History has been published in Fevers of the Mind Poetry, Art & Music Issue 11: the Lone Road which can be purchased here!

It was great to meet 'Attack from Within' author Barbara McQuade at the Detroit Library's Author series - put her important book on your reading list! 

Lastly, April is #NationalPoetryMonth... stay tuned!

Featured Post

"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights

THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA  (EBOOK)   BOOK REVIEWS:   As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...