Featured Post
"The Literary Party: Growing Up Gay and Amish in America" Book Reviews + Media Highlights
THE LITERARY PARTY: GROWING UP GAY AND AMISH IN AMERICA (EBOOK) BOOK REVIEWS: As a country boy in Kentucky, I’m acquainted with the Ami...
-
* Poems 2 ( with Sourav Sarkar) now available! * Detroit themed photography in The Great Lakes Review 7/31! * Short story collection (...
-
Dear Michigan friends, August 4th is the Michigan primary , please vote yes to fund public transit and Abdul El-Sayed for US Senate ! I don...
-
Q & A with James Schwartz Q: Describe your new book and your writing process? JS: This book is over a decade in the making. I don...
-
My debut short story collection The Golden Age of Trance and Other Stories (Alien Buddha Press) drops August 17th!
-
My sequel poetry collection Poems 2 (with Sourav Sarkar) is now available! Includes new and selected Michigan themed poems - Also availab...
